Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

~*An Inexpensive Gift*~

My dd and I have an appointment with the hairdresser today and I thought I would make her little gift to show my appreciation for all she has done for us throughout the year.
I used this microwave chocolate (which I am NOT recommending - I'd rather do it the old fashioned way: melting chocolate with a double boiler) to dip cashew nougets, pretzel rods and Oreo cookies.
I then sprinkled them with these various goodies!
Here's what everything looked like assembled in the container.
I wrapped it with plastic wrap...tied some ribbon to it and added a tag.
I hope she enjoys it! Thanks for taking the time to stop by for a visit.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments on my last post...I am sorry to say that I have not done any more decorating on the inside...hopefully tomorrow...we'll see! DH did put wreaths on the barn so I'll be sure and show you pictures of it. Take care my dear blogging friends...until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...