Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

~* My Chalkboard *~

Heidi wanted to know what I was going to use my chalkboard for...at the suggestion of my dd, we are going to put quotes on it.
The quote I have on it right now was found in one of my Gooseberry Patch books. It says:
Give us Lord,
a bit o' sun
a bit o' work
and a bit o' fun.
Give us all,
in the struggle and sputter,
our daily bread and a bit o' butter.

It has been fun looking for quotes to put on the chalkboard. If I really like the quote I'm going to leave it up for at least a week.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you're not getting tired of me saying thank you for visiting me, but I really do appreciate it. I've been trying to catch up with all of you on your blogs. For some reason when I visit Robin at Bittersweet Pumpkin I cannot leave a comment on her blog. It comes up with a message that Internet Explorer cannot display the page. Robin, if you're reading this I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I was going to contact you by e-mail but couldn't find an e-mail address. I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and your family. I also appreciate the concern you showed to me when I was under the weather.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Also, to Jenny, you wanted a plan of our farmhouse. Could you please contact me by e-mail? Thanks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...