Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

~* Corner of My Home *~

Edited: Second Picture added to this post on Monday, October 1st.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It is Sunday evening and I am finally feeling 100% better....Again, I can't thank you enough for your get well wishes and prayers! It's good to be back posting again.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I thought I'd give you a little glimpse into our main bathroom. I just love signs and letters...when I came across these letters in a clearance pile at Target I knew what I wanted to do with them. I found them for less than $1.50 each. I'm not sure if I'm going to paint them or not. (My dh pointed out to me that they're not all pure white.) This is all of the decorating that I have done so far in this bathroom and it was remodeled almost a year ago. Once I get the cabinet painted and hung I'll be sure and post a picture of that.

I decided to add this second picture give you a little better view. This sink was put in the farmhouse when it was remodeled in the early 60's. DH and I decided that we still really liked it. The only thing we changed were the fixtures.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was tagged by Oak Wind Farm and Daffodil Hill to list Seven Random Things about myself....thank you for thinking of me ladies! I have participated in this previously so here is the link to read them: Seven Random Things
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I was also tagged by Marie of A Little Bit of Country on the Shore to do a middle name meme, but I'm still working on it! Now that I'm feeling better I can hopefully get this completed.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you to Susan, Julie, Brenda, Heidi, Marie, Abbie, My Heart Is Always Home, Dena,
Pattie, Ellen B, Becky, Robin, LittlePenPen, Lizzie, Lynda, Esther, Manuela, Shirlee, Rhoda, LaTeaDah, Jenny, Renee B, and Kari and Kijsa for leaving me such sweet comments on my post about my recent yard sale treasures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...