Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

~* My New Goodies *~

If you don't find me at my favorite thrift stores, then most likely I am at my favorite discount store, The Wow Outlet. I am always amazed at the items they sell and the prices they sell them for. They have a lot of "country" items. It's one place I have to put myself on a budget because there are so many wonderful items in this store. Here's what I found on Wednesday:Crock Candle Holder for $1.00
Lantern for my Porch - I bought four of them at $8.00 each. They hold a little tea candle.
Wooden plate with star plate holder - $1.00 for the holder - $5.00 for the plateThree wooden plates for $4.50


*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

As always, your visits and comments mean so much to me...thank you for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...