Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

~* A Few Of My DH's Favorite Things *~

I was inspired by Melissa's post to show you a few of my dear husband's favorite things in our home. My dh grew up around horses and has always had a love for them and all things western...I think he dreams of being a cowboy!
One of my dh's favorite horse pictures above our mantel.

Our most recent Montana Silversmith figurine purchase. (Becky do you see the glass container that is similar to yours?)

A curio cabinet filled with Montana Silversmith horse figurines.
An old lasso and spurs.
Our living room lamp with another pair of spurs.

So you see dear friends, my dh does have some input into the decorating of our home.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you dear friends for your very kind comments about my powder room redecorating. It did upset me that my favorite find of the day had gotten broken. Next time I will try to be more careful with my precious cargo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...