Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

~* Boo *~

May your day be filled with lots of treats...well, not too many...don't want those unwanted pounds creeping up!
If you've not gotten around to carving your own pumpkin, Click Here for some carving fun.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my WOW finds. Julie, Robin and Abbie surprised me by commenting more than once...thank you!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Kristen was kind enough to tag me to list seven interesting facts that you didn't know about me. Here are my facts: Click Here to read them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I feel bad...Marie tagged me a good while ago to do the middle name meme, but I never got around to completing it. I haven't been able to come up with something interesting or clever...think, think, think...the year isn't up yet...there's still time, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...