Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

~* Fall Decorating *~

I have a few fall decorations around my home that I wanted to show you.

I found this pumpkin decoration at my favorite Salvation Army store for $1.99. It was brand new and is from Home and Garden Party (the tag was still on it).
A glass jar that was a thrift store find filled with potpourri (that was on sale of course!).

The dinning room table. Most of the items on here were bought at a discount. Why pay full price if you don't have to? The table cloth was on clearance for $7.00. The place mats were $1.00 each from Dollar General several years ago. The sugar bowl was one of my freebies at the Relay for Life. Domed candle holders for $7.00 each on clearance. Oh, I just noticed that the second candle is awfully crooked...don't worry I straightened it up!
And last but not least, a cornucopia on top of my china cupboard. I have a few more fall items out, but why put it all in one post...I want all of you to come back for more visits!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you Julie, Robin, Kristen, Brenda, Meggie, Terri, Esther, Becky, Heidi, Tara, Wendi, Kari and Kijsa, Deb, Utah Grammie, Maria, Dena, Susan, Manuela, and Claudia for taking the time to leave me a comment...you are so sweet!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dena, I just wanted to let you know that I have been to your blog, but I haven't been able to leave you a comment because your blog uses a popup comment box (for some reason I can't post there even with popup blocker turned off - it always comes up Internet Explorer can't display the page). Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I would never want you to think I was being rude. I wanted to e-mail you, but didn't have an address to contact you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...