Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

~* Kitchen Tour *~

Thanks for stopping by, won't you please come in?
If you look straight ahead you can see the kitchen...one of the first things you'll notice is my large pantry. It's great for storage since I don't have a lot of counter space even though I have a nice sized kitchen.
I just love my black appliances...I'm adding more and more black touches to the kitchen. I love this little piece of furniture...can you guess what's inside? It's where I hide my garbage can. This was made by the Amish. My hutch is also Amish made. I store cookbooks in this hutch.
See my new sign...I found it this weekend. This is the table where some of my Gooseberry Patch cookbooks are stored. This table belonged to my dear parents.
Where the meals are prepared each night. The double oven is a great feature.
This is my favorite wall in the kitchen. The wreath was one of the first things I purchased for the farmhouse when we moved in. The plates are from Marshall's. The little table holds the rest of my Gooseberry Patch cookbooks.
And last, but not least, the table my dear husband and I purchased 17 years ago when we were first married.
I hope you enjoyed the tour of my kitchen...thanks again for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...