Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank you all for your kind comments regarding my recent yard sale/thrifting finds. I really appreciate them!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Julie and Manuela wanted to know where I find my treasures, well, I mostly find them at thrift stores. We have a great Salvation Army in my area that has very reasonable prices. I also have been fortunate to go to some yard sales this year that had some great items.
Becky wanted to know if the picture of the cabinet is the one I talked about previously. Yes, it is. I was so happy when I found it because it's exactly the size I needed. I still haven't gotten it painted yet because I was busy with another painting project.
Abbie, if I ever decided to get rid of the cabinet, you'll be the first to know! I can't wait to see what you're going to post about on your blog. I love seeing what others find!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My dear friend June and I went to several yard sales last Saturday. I came away with a small table (that's what I was busy painting), a mirror, two small glass lided jars, and wooden thread spools. I'm hoping to post some pictures within the next several days.
My dh also managed to get my chalkboard finished...now it has to be hung in the kitchen...can't wait to show you the results!
Much love to you all, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...