Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2007

~* More Kitchen Pics *~

Welcome to an up close and personal look at some of the things that are in my kitchen:
I bought this scale at a yard sale...I've wanted one for so long and I just couldn't pass it up; a courting candle from my dear friend Josie; this miniature cookstove was given to me by my dear Gram.
A basket of flowers (flowers from Home and Garden Party); goose bought at Fort Ligonier Days several years ago with one of my dear Gram's pie pans behind it; bean pots and pitcher that also belonged to my dear Gram; a crock that also belonged to my dear Gram.
I got these two needle point pictures at a yard sale in the spring. The frames were different colors so I decided to give them a black crackle finish.

I bought these three little sheep that say "Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often" and the little tree last fall at Christmas In The Woods in Ohio; my star lamp; miniature oil lamp.

This large coffee pot was found in the attic of the home where I grew up. I have no idea who it belonged to. It has a hole near the bottom so I'm sure that is why it was put up in the attic. I'm so glad it wasn't thrown away; the off-white enamelware cup sat on the sink in my parent's kitchen.

I picked up this cut glass pitcher for $2.00 at a thrift store. I decided to use it for my cooking utensils. This small yellow enamelware creamer belonged to my dear Gram.


I hope you've enjoyed this up close and personal look at some of things that are near and dear to my heart. Thanks once again for taking the time to stop by...I appreciate it so much.

Much love to you all, Kim

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I just want to say a special thank you to those of you who stopped by for my kitchen tour...thank you Julie from Nunnie's Attic, Anne F, Oak Wind Farm, Susan from Penless Thoughts, Heidi, My Heart Is Always Home, Cheryl (Copper's Wife), Marilyn, Becky, Manuela from The Feathered Nest, Terri and Bob, Bittersweetpunkin, and Little Pen Pen for your sweet comments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Heidi wanted to know if had the complete collection of Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. No Heidi, I do not, even though it may look like I do. I'm sure trying though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...