Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2007

~*Some New Goodies*~

I'd like to share some of my recent finds with you...I was fortunate enough to find this great 1936 My Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook for a $1! It still had a few handwritten recipe cards inside. I knew I had to bring it home with me.
The cabinet will be going into our 2nd floor bathroom. I'm going to paint it white. I found it for $4.00. I just love this glass jar...I'm going to fill it pine cones or who knows what else!
I haven't decided where I'm going to put the two candle holders, but I do know I'm going to paint them black...they were .99 cents for the set. The old grater will be turned upside down to hold flowers, etc. in my kitchen. Not sure what I'll do with the little glass jar, but it was .49 cents so I couldn't pass it up. Can't wait to sit down and look at the Laura Ashley Style book. I'm not sure what I'll do with the wallpaper...maybe I'll use it to wrap a gift or line a cupboard...maybe there's enough to do both!
I got this shadow box for .25 cents, but I'm going to paint it and use it for another project that has been on my mind. This milk glass dish will be used in the 2nd floor bathroom, also. It has taken me sooooooo long to even decide how I want to decorate this bathroom. It will soon be a year since it was remodeled.

Thanks for taking a look at my finds...have a great weekend. I have plans to go to a few sales this weekend...can't wait to see what treasures are out there!
Thanks again for always taking the time to stop by and for your nice comments...I do appreciate them.
Much love to you all, Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...