Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

Random Thoughts


Still dreaming of that magical place... to the left of the clouds, in the grainy image above. 
See Central Park? ... the big black space amongst the grainy buildings?


Criminal.


When you ask for cream cheese... you get CREAM CHEESE! 
They take their cream cheese very seriously.


My boys would eat well if they went to school there!


I could go a seriously good Hollandaise right about now. 
Anyone do delivery to work sheds?


I can't bring myself to do a run yet. I am blaming the jetlag...... maybe it's just that it's not Central Park.


I should have had breakfast before I did the shed thing.


Sliding doors.
What if?


I could seriously live in the The Mark Hotel in New York permanently.
I fleeced a bar of their soap that I am using at home now. 
If I close my eyes, the scent takes me back there.


Or living here would do just fine.


This was the powder room in my suite. Did I tell you they upgraded me to a suite?
Oh yes, the travel gods shone on me!


Dietitians look away now.
'Shake Shack', I do miss you.




Oh the goodies they have over there.




Thank goodness I had my beautiful family to come home to or I wouldn't have come home.
How long does this post travel depression thing take to wear off?
I've got it bad.

A-M xx



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...