Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Farewell New York

It's a beautiful morning in New York, this morning. I have an hour until my driver picks me up for the airport so I am going to make the most of the free Wi Fi and battle Blogsy to get my last New York post up before I leave.

I'm a bit sad and telling everyone I am. All the concierge have offered to trade places with me. They all seriously want to see Australia, most of them, having only ever known New York as home.

So I went for my last run in beautiful Central Park...

Said bye to Alice....

 

....and all the beautiful spots I have enjoyed daily during my time here.

The running tracks were beautiful. I never felt unsafe. It's such a magical place to explore (photo taken while running hence blurriness!).

Bye cute little squirrels!

 

I headed back to my hotel via E 78th street for just one more dose of the gorgeous architecture.

Flowers and cast iron. The perfect mix!
My driver's here. I still haven't told you about my yesterday. I'll try to do something with the free WiFi in LA. I will have 4 hours to kill in the middle of my night tonight!

Until then, have a great Tuesday. It's just Monday here!

A-M xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...