Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Guess What?

Yesterday afternoon on the beach

I'm at the beach! 

We're taking a mini break for a few days. Our lease is up soon and we are being spectacularly booted out (I knew he didn't like my boys .....and maybe my growling about how he didn't like my boys... and maybe the fact that I stopped letting them into the apartment to fix the original construction defects that should have been fixed on completion of the apartment before I moved in... and maybe the stink I kicked up when he unlocked my meter box so Energex could cut off my power for no reason). 

It all got a bit too much... the anxiety about moving again and finding somewhere to live.... so we ran away for a few days. It will all be so much easier to get my head around after time away. It always works that way doesn't it! As my teenager always says to me, "things are never as bad as they seem"..... something his Dad taught him ....that he carries with him and blurts out whenever he sees me 'orbiting' over something!

So we're carefree and joyous. Yesterday on the beach, the boys attempted to teach me how to pass an Aussie Rules football with style and decorum. It's impossible. How do you get a spin on that thing? I'm holding it right and doing the right hand spin thing but it just isn't happening for me. Isn't it nice when your biggest problem, in one little moment in time, is that you can't pass a footie correctly?

That's the beauty of a holiday. Time out from your life and your worries.

Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...