Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Signing Off For A Few Days



Just popping in again tonight to wish all my wonderful readers a Happy, Happy Christmas.

Thank you for sticking around and reading my daily waffle. Your emails, comments, tweets, letters and rendezvous in my shed enrich my life. You have helped me through a challenging year just by being there for me. My blog is the reason I wake early. It's a joy in my life. You give so much back. 

Thank you. 


Holiday update: 
It's rather wild down here at the beach. All the beaches were closed today.
Our frisbee went everywhere but where it was thrown!




I love this sort of weather. It's beautiful and moody and dramatic.
Although it does remind me a bit of the weather we had after Christmas last year, just before the floods.


Windswept from the beach, I spent the afternoon being 'pool lifeguard'.
Tough job.

I'm taking a few days off from the bloggy. 
Will catch up with you all at the end of next week.
 Miss you already.
A-M xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...