Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hello


Goodness it's hard not to blog every day. I have so much to say but I am forcing myself to have a break from my blog. Apparently it is supposed to be good for me. I still wake with the birds and not tending to my blog at that time, I find myself ironing and sorting and drinking way too many Nespressos.

So, this isn't really a blog post... I'm not really here ... so carry on with whatever you were doing.

Oh, I will say though, that I am out and about looking at real estate. Hoping to find these bargains that all the experts are saying are out there. Best time to buy, ra, ra. Not inner city I'm afraid. Same/higher prices than the boom 2 years ago. I'm looking for a knock down/removal house so I can build again and I'm also looking for somewhere to live in the meantime as we're being turfed out of here very soon.

Ok, had my fix. Back to my break. One more day I reckon and then I'll be back!
Missing you.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...