Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

~* New Goodies *~

Good Monday morning...I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Mine was pretty good. Friday I went to our town's Fort Ligonier Days. There was plenty of food, crafts and people. There were a lot of neat craft items, but nothing that really caught my eye. I was, however, on the lookout for a night light for in my kitchen...lo and behold I found the perfect one...it's black and it's punched tin.
Saturday and Sunday was spent with the family...we went out to eat Saturday evening. Sunday we went to church and after church we went for a nice drive to see all of the beautiful trees in their glory...I did not have my camera (kicking myself).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Several weeks ago I went thrifting and I found this little urn. For it being so small it is really heavy! I'm not sure what it is made out of. I was thinking about painting it black, but I don't think it looks that bad the color it is...what do you think?

As always, I appreciate your visits and comments...Have a wonderful day in the Lord!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...