Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

~* The Living Room Tour - Part 2 *~

I decided to give you an up close and personal look at some of the items in our living room. All I can say is thank goodness for high speed internet or it would have taken days to upload these pictures. I hope you all enjoy the second part of the tour.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This coffee table was made by my dear husband when we were first married. Our dd loved walking around this coffee table when she was a baby. There are alot of marks on it from her, but I don't mind because she antiqued it!
This old suitecase belong to my dear dad. I have old photo albums stored in it.
I bought this house new at one of the little shops in Ligonier. The "Be Thankful" figurine is from my friend, Trish.
This is a picture of my dear husband and his three older brothers...it's one of my favorites...my dh is the littlest cowboy. I got this picture frame at the thrift store.
I bought these HOME tealights at Big Lots...they were very cheap!

Old bottles from my dear dad line my window sills.
I picked up this basket at our church's annual bazarr. I have my Country Living magazines and some of my Country Sampler magazines in it.
An old picture of my great grandma in front of her log house and a fall birdnest from another favorite store called "Collections by Marty".
A clock, old glasses, old books, and a pocket watch from my grandpap.
Candle holder from the thrift store...I paid $2.00 for it. I have two of them on my wall.
A not so old lamp with some old spurs.
Wooden candle holders from the thrift store. I paid 25 cents a piece for them. I was thinking about painting them black!
A wooden plate from another favorite store called the WOW Outlet. They have great items at great prices. An angel tea light from my dear friend, June, who is like a second mother.
Thanks for stopping by for the tour.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sarah wanted to know if I have a western theme in the living room. There are quite a few items that are "horse themed" in the room (I seriously could do another post on those items), several paintings and a number of horse figures from Montana Silversmith...my dh is a cowboy at heart!













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...