Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

~* More Black...Again!*~

Good Saturday Morning blogging friends! I took pictures of my latest black painting projects and decided to show them to you today...I thank you for putting up with me and my latest love of black paint.

I am amazed how much the shelf shows up on the wall now...I love it, though I'm not 100% sure about what I have on the shelf...we'll see what happens there.

I'm also really pleased how the picture turned out...I think it makes the fern really stand out now!

I'm going to be doing some reorganizing in my bathroom closet. I found the organizing tray at Burlington Coat Factory...I bought two of them for right now, but I believe I may get more...they are really nice and the price is right, too, at $5.99.

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...