Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

~* A Litte Bit of This and That *~

Good morning, dear blogging friends! I'm glad some of you let me know that you signed up for the Gooseberry Patch cookbooklets! I'm excited...how about you? I also appreciate your kind comments on my living room tour. I still have several more pictures of the living room to post. They are pictures of horses and horse figurines. I'll probably post them at the beginning of next week.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I updated my other blog, "Home Is Where The Heart Is...2". I hope you'll stop over to read what I have to say and to look at my pictures.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm working on painting a couple of more things in my home black.

After I painted the BATH letters black, it seemed as though the picture above, which I got at Goodwill for .99 cents blended into the wall, so I'm painting it black.

I decided to paint this shelf black, too.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, that's all for now...I'm off to bake some Coffee Bars that my friend, Lesa, posted about on her blog...YUMMY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...