Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

~* My Bench--Yes It's Black...lol *~

Thank you all so much for your kind comments on my last post regarding my black picture frame and the black shelf. I'm really loving how they all turned out.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
For weeks now I have contemplated painting the bench on our porch, which was made by my dh back in high school (25 years ago!!!). I received a pleasant surprise when my dd and I returned home last night. I saw that the bench had been moved from the porch, but I didn't know what happened to it. Turns out that dh decided to paint it for me! That really touched my heart that he would do that...I guess he's not that tired of black....Yet!

Thanks for stopping by dear friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...