Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

~*Another Project Using Black Paint*~

Hello blogging friends...hope you all are doing well today! I've been busy looking for things to paint black and this is one of my recent projects. I found these metal tiles at Wal-mart in the clearance section last year. Again, I never did anything with them. Was thinking that they be great with old pictures mounted on them and that is just what I did. I figured that painting them black would work better with my decor so I slapped on a coat of paint (I found two tiles).

They're nice in white, but much better in black!

I scanned two old pictures of my dh and his brothers and mounted them on scrapbooking paper. Next I mounted them on the tiles. I'm really happy with the results. Sorry that the pictures are a little dark...I was trying to get a closeup.

This last picture shows them on a shelf in a cupboard that is in our powderroom.

Thanks for stopping by...I love the company. And, if you want to see the bench I'm thinking of painting, then go to my other blog to see the picture I posted. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...