Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

~* Speedy Suppers *~


One of my favorite things to collect is the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks. I'm not sure what it is that makes me like them so. It could be the yummy recipes, the delightful illustrations or the helpful hints. Actually, it's all three! I recently picked up the Speedy Suppers cookbook. As a busy wife and mom, I'm always on the lookout for easy yummy meals for my family. I wanted to share this recipe found on page 34 in the cookbook.


Super-Easy Chicken and Noodles


1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed (I used 2 cans of chicken breast meat to save even more time)

1 T. oil (I used Pampered Chef Garlic Infused Canola Oil, which smells delicious)

10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup

1/2 c. milk

1/8 tsp. pepper

3 c. cooked medium egg noodles

1/3 grated Parmesan cheese


In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chicken in oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Stir in remaining ingredients; heat through. Makes 4 servings. I added a little parsley for some color. ENJOY!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for your kind comments about my newly painted cupboard. I'm hoping that dh will hang it up tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...