Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dear Friends, I am having serious internet problems. I am unable to post any pictures at this time. I had a really neat picture I wanted to post for Kelli's Show and Tell, but I couldn't get it uploaded. I am going away for awhile, too, so I will be unable to blog for the time being...hopefully when I return I will be able to post pictures again!

Lakeside, Ohio, here we come!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nan wanted to know if the picture in the header is our home...yes, it is. This is the home my dh grew up in along with his four brothers. The house looks a lot different now.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm glad you all enjoyed looking at my powder room cupboard's "new home". Thank you for all of your comments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'd also like to say Welcome to new friends who've just started visiting me...thank you for stopping by and letting me know you've been here for a visit!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A special thank you to Heidi who nominated me for the Nice Matters Award...I appreciate your thoughtfulness in nominating me, Heidi!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...