Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

~* A New Sign *~

This sign was a gift to me from my 14 y.o. dd. She gave this to me when she returned from Georgia at the begining of August (she went on vacation with a friend and the friend's family). I was really touched because she knew how much I'd been wanting a powder room sign.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for all of your sweet comments about the picture of my great-grandma. I loved reading all of your comments on washing clothes. My dear Mom never owned an automatic washer...it was a good ole' wringer washer for her. My dear Dad had wanted to buy her an automatic washer, but she never wanted one. I had never used an automatic washer until my dh and I were first married...that was 17 years ago!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...