Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

~* Cupboard *~

I have finally managed to finish one of my painting projects and wanted to share the results with all of you. I painted it with three coats of "Buttercup" Delta Creative Home Accents Paint. I lined the cupboard with the wallpaper I found at the thrift store. I just need my dh to hang it up (which hopefully will be soon). Can't wait to show you a picture of the cupboard hung up in our powder room.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for your very sweet comments about my Show and Tell picture made by my dear Aunt Dora. She is one talented lady who can not only sew, but paints pictures and makes loom rugs as well. I always enjoyed visiting her home when I was a child. It was always so homey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...