Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Tuesday Nook


Look at this beauty that Jane, from Life On Planet Baby, sent me for my birthday.

Poor love, she sent it to my PO Box.... which is not frequented as much as it should.. so she had to wait a while for my 'whoops of delight'. I keep it on the very top of my desk.... it reminds me every day of the magic that is blogging.


Jane also covers her letters in beautiful liberty fabric, as well as gorgeous ribbons.



I am trying to convince Jane to open an Etsy Store. I need numbers. Head on over to her beautiful, happy blog and tell her to. HERE. Tell her A-M says so :)


Hear, hear.
You've gotta love what you do.

Happy Tuesday! Guitar Ensemble this morning so we're leaving early!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...