Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday Nook


Next time, I would love to build a little dining nook in the kitchen, complete with freestanding table.... and a nook for recipe books just like this. Although.. the light fitting would have to go.... sorry... and those cushions would have to have some blue in them... with a check or a stripe for good measure.

I'm off to deliver some lights this morning. Yes, I even do home delivery.... if you live in my suburb... hey, Suzanne! 

Happy Monday!
Have a great start to the week!

Photobucket
PS. I am now saying, ridiculous sweeping statements like, "I am going to have a block of land by the end of the week". Didn't happen last week. It's harder than you think. I sort of really want to build near the last place, on a block on the high side of the street, that's greater than 600sqm and in a street that has character homes. I'm a bit fussy. No-one is budging because it's a 'not so good' time to sell and a great time to buy. If you spy anything, let me know. I have my builder waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...