Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Friday Musings


I still get to run along the river in the mornings....
....just a different bit of it....


... although at the moment I am stickybeaking at the streets...
... and marvelling how high the houses are being raised after the January, 2011 flood.
This suburb and surrounds copped it big time.


They're being raised so high!



... or being rebuilt on mounds... with waterproof frames!


Still a few telltale signs of the flood.
It's a busy suburb. Lots of building happening.


After my run, it's off to the shed.
It's not all hard work. Sometimes I put my feet up and catch up on invoices.
The glamour.
It's nice and quiet so I get lots done.


Sneak peek at my new ginger jars.
Sourced them for a customer and got extra for my shop. 


I've decided I'm rather fond of studs at the moment...
.....'Tudor-ish'..


..... or 'Art Deco-ish'...



Hampton-ish....I'll take all of them. I'm not fussy. I just love them....
... well this week, anyway.

Oh and good news.....the light I featured yesterday, I am getting a prototype made up. 
Hope it's nice. 

The adventure continues.

Happy Friday!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...