Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

~* Wallpaper and a Pillow *~

My friend Josie and I were out and about yesterday. We went to several thrift stores and also to Big Lots. We didn't find a lot at all...that's the fun of it though...it's hit or miss. I did find this roll of unopened wallpaper for .25 cents at Salvation Army. It's very heavy and will work nicely to line the small cupboard I'm working on at the moment. Can't wait to get it done!
I found this great little green pillow at Big Lots on clearance for $2.50! I think it's so sweet and for now it's on our bed. Wish I could have found more because I also tried it on my settee and it's looks pretty good there, too!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I appreciate all of the nice comments you left about the bench my dear husband made. For many years it sat unfinished until I finally stained it green several years ago. Then it weathered and has the look I just love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...