Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

~* Our Bench *~

We had an area on our front porch that was rather bare so I decided to move this bench (which was made by my dear husband when he was in high school) to that spot. It gives the porch a more finished look.*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you for your nice comments regarding our new birdhouse. I want to get the roof painted soon, but I have several painting projects in the works or lined up so I don't know when it will be finished. I'm currently working on a picture frame for my dear daughter's room and a small cupboard for the powder room. I haven't started the side table that I bought at a yard sale so the birdhouse is 4th in line....so many projects so little time!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for stopping by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...