Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Yard Sale Finds

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to go to several yard sales. Here is what I found at my first stop: two embroidered pictures (one says dill the other says chives - I'm going to paint the picture frames black), table runner, Mary Emmerling book, Flea Market Style book, 1947 Nancy Drew book, french book, and a side table (which I'm also going to paint a pale green to match the stripe in my swing cushion). I got all of these items for $10.00! At another yard sale I got a box full of pip berry garland (one of my favorite things) for $2.00. At my last stop I picked up two old rug beaters for $15.00. I'm going to hang them in my laundry room. It was a good day!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all so much for your sweet comments about the quilt my dear friend Josie made for me. She is one of the most unselfish people I know...she volunteers to teach adults to read and she is in charge of the American Cancer Society Relay for Life in her home town. I'm so blessed to have Josie in my life!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Again, I appreciate the time you all take to visit my blog and I can't thank you enough for the sweet comments that you continue to leave me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...