Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~*Thank You, Thrifting & Spring Tweaking*~

Hello again dear blogging friends...first of all I want to thank those of you who left well wishes for the kittens' surgery. They have recovered well and were so glad to get home. I don't think I ever posted pictures of them before so I thought I'd show you what they looked like when they were a month old.
The kitten in the front is Bubba (the only boy), Lil Mama is the Calico (she looks like Mama Cali), and Chewy is in the back. Below is Tinkerbell, Tink for short (she was the smallest in the litter). I'll try and get pictures of them now at six months old. They are my buddies. Every morning they are on the porch waiting for me to go to the barn to feed them.
Now on to my thrifting finds and tweaking! I found these milk glass goblets for .99 cents a piece. I'm not really sure they are goblets, but I don't know what else to call them. I may use them as candle holders.

I also found this small apothocary jar for .49 cents...I added faux eggs in pastel colors.
Would you believe the eggs in this nest are candy? Yep they are...they're the Cadbury eggs I've been buying to nibble on.
I've been tweaking my hutch in kitchen. I love sugar bowls and found this one thrifting, too. It was $2.99.
I found this stand at the thrift store several years ago and never used it. I never knew what to do with it and I saw on one of the blogs I visit that they had cups and saucers on theirs...I wish I could remember where I saw this idea so I could give the wonderful blogger credit (if it's one of my dear followers, could you please let me know...thank you!).
I added these little rabbit figurines to the hutch. They were thirft store finds from several years ago.


I was needing to see some green around my home so I picked up a few new plants on my excursion...
Do you remember this milk glass container from several posts ago? It is now home to a lovely little violet.
Another flower for an old crock...
As always, I appreciate your visits very much...thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...