Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

~*Hello Again*~


I am still around, but have been working on my spring cleaning. I did manage to go to a thrift store last week. I found some milk glass and a small apothocary jar. I'll be posting about my finds later. I have to take our kittens to the vet to have them spayed/neutered today. There's a Salvation Army near the vets office so I plan on stopping there...wish me luck on my treasure hunting expedition!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all so very much for your kind comments on the things that make me smile. I'm planning on doing another post because there are more things in my home that make me smile.

Graphic from the Gooseberry Patch Newsletter
http://www.gooseberrypatch.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...