Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Show and Tell Friday...On Saturday!

Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home hosts this weekly event. Please visit her sweet blog if you've never been there before. Circumstances beyond my control didn't allow me time to post this on Friday.

I love bracelets even though I don't wear them. The first picture shows my collection. The second picture is of a bracelet given to me as a small child from a neighbor. The third picture is of a bracelet given to me by my dear Mom. She worked one day a week at a thrift store and got it there. The fourth picture is of a bracelet given to me by my dear Mom's best friend who is like a mother to me. June had this bracelet for many years and I always loved it. I was so touched when she gave it to me. There are two birthstone (June and August) charms on it for her and her husband...this is special to me since my dear Daughter's birthday is in June and my birthday is in August. The fifth picture shows a bracelet with bees on it...I thought it was sweet...my dear Mom got this at the thrift store she worked at as well. The sixth picture is of another bracelet but I have no idea where it came from. It's really heavy and has some interesting items on it. Click on the picture to enlarge it. I hope you have enjoyed my Show and Tell items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...