Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Flea Market Freebies!

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who stopped by and left such nice comments about the pin my Great Aunt gave me. I really appreciate it that you took the time out of your busy day to come and visit me.
***************
Last Friday and Saturday my dd helped out at our local Relay for Life event held in our town. They had a flea market both days. I went to help them with clean up and was surprised when they told us that we could have anything we wanted for FREE! Here are the sweet treasures I was able to bring home with me...I'm so surprised some of these items did sell. You wouldn't believe the amount of items that were left.

A sweet homemade apron, a glass vanity tray, jello mold with cherries, a bird house, two small wooden houses, a biscuit cutter, and corn cob stripper, a sugar bowl, a fold up cookie/dessert holder (I honestly don't know what to call it...lol) and a wire urn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...