Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Manuela from The Feathered Nest and Kellie from Acorn Cottage tagged me to list 7 random or weird things about me. Here they are:


  1. I am an only child raising an only child.
  2. I didn't get my driver's license until I had graduated high school, turned 18 and had my first full-time job.
  3. I took banjo lessons for 3 years in my late teens.
  4. I have a weakness for buttercream icing...forget the cake...give me icing!
  5. I am deathly afraid of heights.
  6. I do not like dirty shoes. I thoroughly clean all of our shoes before they are put back in our closets...they tend to last longer this way (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing since I love shoes)!
  7. I like to have everything neat and orderly (some would say I'm a neat freak). I admit that at times I may be a little obssessive, but it could be worse right??? My dh always jokes about this and says, "Do you think someone will break into our home and say, Oh my goodness, they didn't push their chairs in at the table!"

I'd like to tag the following friends: Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home , Anita at Cottage Affairs , Lynda at Hedgerow Hollow , Nancy Jo , Andrea at Southern Heart , Allie at My Cozy Home , Mindy at Peaceful Corner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...