Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Monday Nook


Today's nook is the Master Bathroom in the Hampton Designer Showhouse, that I visited last month, in Southampton, NY.


The entryway into the bathroom was flanked by these two beautiful hand painted vanities.


Loved the mirrors and the moldings....with the little pink accents.


Of course I looked up! Beautiful!


In the centre of the bathroom, in front of the bath, was a gorgeous hot pink chaise on a gorgeous rug.


It was such a whimsical, elegant, feminine room...
.....with just enough pink to still have a serene air to it all!

What do you think? Could you soak in the tub in this bathroom?


Loved, loved, loved them. Grey and pink perfection.



Had to check out the smallest room. 
Delightful.


The tub.
Yeah, I could so do it. 
I wanted to get in right there and then, being all sweaty and non glamorous (with bike helmet hair) from my bike ride from Southampton to Water Mill. 


I thought it was all so positively lovely... right down to the pretty bath petals!

Happy Monday! 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...