Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Under my Sink Makeover


Last week, we had another leak under our sink.  That was the 2nd time since living here that it leaked.  Argh!!!  So, I decided that this would be a great time to finally give it a little makeover that it so desperately needed.

This is how it looked withed everything out and with all the water marks.  I should of taken a picture of the REAL before, but I had to take everything out because of the water.


We have a lot of STUFF in there.  We have a Reverse Osmosis System, which has the three filters and that huge tank.  Then there is the garbage disposal in the middle and I NEED to keep my garage can under the sink.  



The first thing that I did was line the bottom of the cabinet with a white liner.  I think that it looks clean and new plus it hides the water marks!



Doesn’t it look way better already???


We already had this door organizer on.  ( I love these things!!!)

I got them from Wal-Mart for about $8.



I decided to add another one to the inside wall.


Then I had to move this one over so they can both fit when the door closes.



I also added "trash" to the trash can with permanent marker because I don't have a vinyl maker.


Then, I used furniture marker on all of the needed edges.
(BEFORE)



(AFTER)


I had an idea I had from my sister to make something for my plastic bags so I took an old coffee can (which I would never recommend this flavor, yuck!!!)


Next, I took off the wrapper and spray painted it white.


Then I cut a hole in the top.


I used these stickers.


And then... :)
Isn’t it cute???


Next, I put everything back into the cabinet.




I started with the door.   I bought the Target Great Value Brand because they were cheaper and WHITE (so they match my theme.)



Then, I added my cleaners in the other wall container.  I keep my all-purpose and degreaser cleaners on the end for easy access.   After that, I keep my liquid dish wash and my basic h.  They all fit in perfectly!


Under that I keep my dish wash powder and……


my scour off, sponges and other stuff.


I added my can for my bags and my other cleaners.  (Floor and Disinfectant)



Doesn’t that look organized??? I am really loving it!!!!  YAY!


Here it is now!!!




Now I feel way better!!!  I organized under my sink with a Reverse Osmosis System (including 3 filters and a tank), a garbage disposal, a trash can, bag can, all of my cleaners, sponges, foil, 2 zipper bags and plastic wrap with room to spare!



How do you organize under your sink?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...