Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

~♥ Church Bazaar Finds ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I hope you all are well.  Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my last post, "Laundry Room Update".  I do love my laundry room, but laundry isn't exactly my favorite chore so I decided to spruce it up to make it a more cheerful place to be.


Several weeks ago, our church had it's annual bazaar...it has been going on for many many years and I have loved it ever since I was a small child!  I thought I'd share with you some of the treasures I found.

I this clothes pin...look at how the metal swirls...that makes me smile!
Glass bottles that I filled with various vinegars.
I didn't have a clue what these were until my friend, Pam, sent me this link (Click Here to View) I bought them because I loved the rooster on them.  It turns out that they are vintage goblet rounds/coasters.
Lovely little napkins with a rooster to match the coasters.
A glass jar, but I'm not sure what I'm going to put in it...maybe some candy???
Several cookie cutters to add to my collection
A ceramic dog
A ceramic duck and her babies
A wreath with blue berries on it

Grand total: $4.00

Thanks for stopping by blogging friends...I always enjoy your visits!
Until next time...

Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...