Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thank you for your sweet comments about Shadow...he's very special to our family. He came into our lives almost 7 years ago this summer. We found him in the middle of the road when we were on our way home from Bible school. Such a sweet little kitten who filled a void left by the loss of our dear cat Kitty just two years before.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here are a few pictures of some flowers around my home. Picture #1 is a geranium on my front porch. (I actually have two of them.) I bought them last year and they managed to survive the winter in the windows of our family room. Picture #2 is of my fuscia (hmmmm, is that spelled right???). I have four of these on my front porch. Picture #3 is of an old tub that belonged to my family. I'm going to plant some flowers in it. Picture #4 is an impatien (is this spelled correctly, too??? I need to find out how to spell the names of my flowers...lol). I've always loved these flowers, but can't plant them anywhere deer can get to them because they love them, too! Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...