Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Outside Views

Thank you for your comments about my aprons...I'm still not sure why the picture wouldn't enlarge...wish you could have seen the detail of the aprons.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here are a few pictures of the outside of our home. In the first picture you can see the stone walkway that was added last December (when we had a warm spell). The walkway leads around the side of our home to our deck.
Do you see my itty-bitty flowers that I've finally gotten around to planting? I got a late start this year.
My dh just added the old porch post that you see in the second picture. I'm on a hunt for the perfect birdhouse. They had some wonderful birdhouses at the WOW Outlet so I may have to make a trip there to see if I can find exactly what I want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...