Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Show and Tell...Late Again!

My dear Dad was a tinkerer (is that a word???)...he loved taking everyday objects and turning them into something else. This is one of his projects. He took spoons and a fork and made them into a wind chime (I wish you could here their gentle tinkling). The fork is the top part of the wind chime. He bent the tines (two facing forward and two bent backwards) and also bent the ends so there were little hooks on each end. He flattened four spoons and added small holes on the top of each spoon. He then took fishing line and attached the spoons to the forks. Although my dear Dad is home in Heaven, I believe you'd find him tinkering there, too! Thank you for coming by to look at my Show and Tell! Please visit Kelli's sweet blog for more Show and Tell!

****************************

Thank you for all of your comments about my "Mother" cup. I've found a home for it on my cake stand. Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...