Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Church Bazaar Goodies!

Thank you all for the sweet comments left about the fork and spoon windchime made by my Dear Dad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Saturday morning I headed off to my church's annual bazaar. I found some great items all for $6.00! Here is what I found: a birdhouse, a pictures with two birds (seems to be painted on silk), two metal picture frames, wooden basket with pipberries (a great place to store my magazines), a small rocker, two old books, a small picture, and a great old pill box! I also found several more aprons and a great bedspread, but I didn't get pictures of those items yet. I want to get the aprons laundered and ironed, then I'll be sure and post a picture of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...