Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

~♥ Happy Thursday ♥~

Hello blogging friends...I hope this day finds you all doing well.  We're having a beautiful day here in Southwestern Pa...it's a little on the chilly side, but the sun is shining and that seems to make everything better!


I just wanted to say "Thank You" to those of you who stopped over (and followed her as well) to see my daughter's blog...she's having fun with it...if you didn't get a chance to visit her, won't you stop over...I know she'll appreciate it.  http://www.dirtbikesanddiamonds.blogspot.com

On another note, I have decided to do an online journal, which I am making private, but I'd love for you to follow it if you're interested.  All you have to do is email me your address and I'll add you as a reader of that blog.  annewithane65(at)yahoo(dot)com 
My blog is called "Home Is Where The Heart Is 2" 
Here's the link for it:

Thanks for stopping by!
Kim

p.s.  I'll be replying to your comments directly underneath your comments on my blog :)

1 comments:

  1. replica prada nylon bags a fantastic read l2i69u4q45 replica bags canada our website a8e21y0l68 bags replica gucci replica bags nyc replica bags australia replica gucci bags u2i29b4p54 replica bags uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...