Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

~♥♥♥♥♥~

Hello dear blogging friends...So sorry I am a little behind in my Valentine's Day post...I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with Love and Laughter! 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
My chalkboard decorated for Valentine's Day...I know I've said it in previous posts, but I absolutely L♥VE my ChalkInk Markers.
I baked two giant cookies for my family to enjoy!

"Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing."  Jim Rohn
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit
♥ Kim

p.s.  Take a minute to check out the Chalkink Markers website.  They have a great selection of markers and cute chalkboards.  Click Here to visit their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...