Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

~* Black Paint, Dishes, & A Pumpkin *~

Good Saturday morning to all of you! I wanted to show you something else I've painted black. I found candle holders at a yard sale and never did anything with them until last week. They were originally taupe colored and just didn't do anything for me. Once they were painted black I knew I had made the right decision. I've seen many of you display things on top of the candle holders instead of candles so I decided to put my little Amish girl and boy from Home Interiors that I got when my dh and I were first married on them.




I have them on my windowsill above my kitchen sink.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Another thing I wanted to show you is the dishes I picked up at Walmart. I found them in the clearance section. I got two boxes of them (4 place settings each). The name of them is Amber Field. I found them online, too, but the funny thing is it says they are only available online and not in the stores. They were cheaper in the store though...go figure...I guess it was my lucky day...well, I really shouldn't say luck...I don't believe in luck...things happen the way they are to happen...not by chance.


Hmmm...now I think I need new placemats!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I found this resin pumpkin at Walmart, too. It was only $9.99.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit...as always, I enjoy your company...have a blessed weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...