Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Twice Owned Tuesday Party

Welcome to my 
102nd

TWICE OWNED TUESDAY 
PARTY!


HOG


Follow House of Grace on Facebook today!!

Hello! :)  How are you.  I can't believe that summer is almost over.  We started the back-to-school shopping.  We bought some backpacks and lunch boxes so far.  I am going to do the rest by myself, with NO kids, ha.

If you follow me on Facebook, you might of seen some of my family updates.

We have been talking family walks.  Yes, we are a parade! :) lol


I am glad to get back to walking.


I went to Trader Joe's with 3 of the kids.  Andrew took up the whole cart, ha!


This is my life with boys, lol!


Matthew has been trying to avoid naps.  He tells me that they are boring, haha.  Here, he refused to nap and then fell asleep in my bed, lol!


I love this crazy boy!


I organized my closet!  Post coming soon...





I have been do my modified Cinch Diet.


The kids love it too!



We have a personal taste tester.


I have also been using my ab slide.  (LOVE this)


The kids love playing dress up.





We had been having play dates with my sister-in-law!


My baby is 7 weeks now!  Holy Cow!


We also put our house up for sale.  (More on that soon.)


We are excited but not about keeping it clean all the time, lol!


And we are loving the Olympics! :)  Our favorite is the women's gymnastics.


So that is what we have been up to??



HERE ARE THE QUEENS!!!


Something to be Found found some neat finds!


On the V Side re-did this chair.


Blissfully Ever After re-did her front door.


ReLove re-did this hutch.



Thrifty Inspirations re-did this Buffet.


Thanks to everyone who linked up!
Please feel grab a button for your blog, you were just named a TWICE OWNED QUEEN!



HOG











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...