Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yarn Along :13th April

I am joining in Ginny's Yarn Along this week again, now that I actually have something to contribute.

I really am happy with both my crochet and knitting project at the moment.
I am continuing on with knitting my Tasha Tudor shawl and am crocheting granny squares  (little video instructions) for a baby blanket.

I am soooo loving this new skill I have and am also loving sharing the time with our girls together doing handcraft.

I am currently reading a few books but this book -  Eldest is the one I look for when I am putting babies and small children to sleep and don't want to fall asleep myself.

I am hoping to stop by and visit other creative knitters and crochet ladies for inspiration this week too.

Blessings to you and your homes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...