Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

~♥ Merry CHRISTmas ♥~

12/24 - I added a few more pictures of my kitchen at the bottom of the post, so please take a look if you haven't seen them before.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all so much for your visits and sweet comments on my last post...I really appreciate it!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Last weekend I hosted a cookie exchange at my home with some of my dearest friends...I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.
Did you notice "The Farm Chicks Christmas" book?  If you haven't gotten yours, you are missing out...what a darling book.  I found mine at Michaels.

What a wonderful time with dear friends.  We all received a nice selection of cookies...now, if I can just control how many I eat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Here are a few pictures of my kitchen at CHRISTmas:



Thank you all so much for your visits during this past year...I'm taking a blogging break until the beginning of 2011.

Have a blessed CHRISTmas, blogging friends.


Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...